- 6 ripe avocado. Mash but leave it chunky
- 2 Roma tomato ripe -dice them up
- Large teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Redmond salt
- One large container of pico de Gallo (14-16oz) drain juice out first
- 1/4 cup of red onion diced
- Half a cup of cilantro(optional)
-Mix all up in a large mixing bowl & leave it chunky.
Top off with:
-2 limes sliced -1/2 lime splashed into the dish and mix in. The the rest add for garnish around the edge of bowl.
-add small amount of diced Roma tomato on top for a beautiful finish
– for a more beautiful effect put lettuce leaves around the edge of the dish.
ADD black pepper ON TOP FOR LOOKS AND taste.